Re: Gen-ART last call review of draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-08

2010-11-30 11:51:04

[Joe] We followed the convention used in RFC 5209 (NEA protocol
requirements), because this document is defining requirements rather
than the protocol itself.

Roni - Ok so just some questions about the current text for example in
section 3 you have
" The candidate tunnel method needs to  support all of the use cases that
are marked below as "MUST"."
What do you mean by needs to - is this mandatory to support these use cases?
Also in section 6.2 last paragraph is it "must" or "MUST"

[Joe] Yes, it is mandatory to support these use cases, we can update the text.
In 6.2 it is "MUST".