Re: Last Call: <draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-08.txt> (Guidelines for Using IPv6 Transition Mechanisms during IPv6 Deployment) to Informational RFC

2010-12-07 08:19:27
Since the last call is still going on, I wanted to let you know that I have updated this draft today to address some feedback from Cameron Byrne and Shawn Emery. The diffs are available at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines as soon as the tool server updates its draft version. Look for version 09. Many thanks to Shawn and Cameron for their comments.

Jari