Re: The new version of draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized (Last Call)

2010-12-16 14:24:16
On Thu, 16 Dec 2010, Mykyta Yevstifeyev wrote:

This topic has been discused before LC on httpbis mailing list and we reached a conclusion that discussed proposal can be used while debugging hosts and only ocassionaly - widespread. I think that is the answer to your question.

I'm sorry, can you please link me to those discussions? I've been a subscriber to the httpbis mailing list for a long time and I must've missed the mails you refer to.

Perhaps I'm not alone.

--

 / daniel.haxx.se