Re: BCP request: WiFi at High-Tech Meetings

2010-12-29 10:27:42
The best conference WiFi experience I had ever with was the SIGCOMM'07 conference room in Kyoto International Conference Center <http://www.icckyoto.or.jp/> in Kyoto, Japan. It showed nearly no service interruption for my laptop. It might be interesting to learn from our Japanese colleagues how they managed to make it happen.
Xiaoming