Re: Question about Prague

2011-01-04 20:39:11

On Jan 4, 2011, at 4:34 PM, Richard L. Barnes wrote:

Correction:
s/the IETF hotel/the hotel where the IETF was *last* time/

Which is the same location this time (as revealed by the announcement just made
by the Secretariat).

Regards
Marshall

--Richard

On Jan 4, 2011, at 12:42 PM, Richard L. Barnes wrote:

I have also had good luck with the CEDAZ minibus to Namesti Republiky
<http://www.cedaz.cz/>

According to Google Maps, their stop is around a 12 minute walk to the IETF
hotel, and marginally closer than the main train station.
<http://goo.gl/sib5S>

--Richard