Contacts to Czech Technical University in Prague?

2011-01-10 02:40:00
Hi all,

this is a rather unusual request but maybe someone on the IETF list can help me
(us).

A punch of us from the IAB and the IESG are trying to put a workshop on
"Interconnecting Smart Objects with the Internet" together. The workshop days
are March 25th/26th, i.e. Friday/Saturday before the start of the IETF meeting
in Prague.

We would need a meeting room for these two days and were hoping that we could
get some help from the folks at the university.

Unfortunately, nobody of us has contacts to the technical university in Prague.
But maybe someone of you has these contacts.

Your help is appreciated.

Ciao
Hannes
(on behalf of the other workshop organizers)