It is my understanding that there may some major revisions to the XML2RFC tools forthcoming

2011-01-10 15:38:59

May I make a minor suggestion. I know its not spring and the daffodils are
not in bloom but it might be nice if a possible output file for the XML2RFC
tools were in .epub as well as .pdf

Thank you for your attention. No need to flame.

We will now return you to your regularly schedule program.

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting
Chairman of the Board of Directors SIP Forum
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
< <mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>
skype-linkedin-facebook: rshockey101
http//www.sipforum.org