Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09.txt> (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Procedures for the Management of the Service Name and Transport Protocol Port Number Registry) to BCP

2011-02-01 13:11:45
I'll add my +1 to Ned's comments in a slightly different way.  As
someone who is a reviewer, I think we all owe a big debt to Joe Touch
and Pearl Liang for guiding applicants and reviewers through the process
(even if the applicants don't know it).

Eliot