Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC Review of draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-19

2011-02-28 09:44:29
On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Ben Campbell <ben(_at_)nostrum(_dot_)com>
wrote:
Thanks for the quick response. I haven't had a chance to look at the new
version yet, but here are my responses to your email comments. I removed
sections where I had no further (non-trivial) comment. Please consider any
removed parts to be the same as an "Okay" response.

Thanks!

Ben.