[Update on Day Pass Experiment]

2011-03-31 11:51:17
I had intended to send this update on the Day Pass Experiment to the IETF list
in the middle of January.  For reasons I don't understand, it was not sent.  My
apologies.

Subject:  Update on Day Pass Experiment

On 16 December 2010, the IAOC reviewed that status of the Day Pass
experiment.  After a long discussion, that is documented in the minutes
(available at http://iaoc.ietf.org/minutes/iaoc_minutes.html), the IAOC
approved the continuation of the Day Pass program for 2011.  The IAOC will
review the Day Pass program at the end of 2011 to make sure it is not
having a negative impact.

Day Passes are available as one of the registration choices for IETF 80 in
Prague.

Bob Hinden
IAOC Chair

Day passes were available for Prague as you may have noticed, and were shown in
the statistics presented in the Wednesday plenary.

Bob Hinden
IAOC Chair