Re: Adventures in IPv6

2011-04-11 20:12:53
Sabahattin Gucukoglu wrote:

Of course, I think the conclusion is basically wrong, *not* doing
IPv6 is much worse than breaking the finger-pointing circle,
and making it work by whatever means necessary.

The problem is that, operationally, IPv6 does not work.

We won't make the situation better by not doing anything.

Insisting on IPv6 is worse than not doing anything, because
it gives people insisting on IPv6 false feeling of doing
something.

And yes, I know how tired this all is, but it's starting to
look like some people in this world just aren't going to be
convinced until there's an actual, real crisis on top of us.

That's so true for you and other people insisting on IPv6.

                                                Masataka Ohta