Re: Last Call: <draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-03.txt> (IANA Procedures for Maintaining the Timezone Database) to BCP

2011-04-12 15:12:29
At 05:31 11-04-2011, The IESG wrote:
The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'IANA Procedures for Maintaining the Timezone Database'
  <draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-03.txt> as a BCP

I support the publication of this document.

The Introduction Section mentions "National Institutes of Health". I suggest add "U.S." in brackets.

Tony Finch already commented [1] on using "TZ name" instead of "key". I don't think that naming schemes should be documented in this draft.

Regards,
-sm

1. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg66133.html