New I-D Submission Tool Installed

2011-04-12 13:43:37
A major update to the Internet-Draft Submission Tool has just been installed.
For those of you that have experienced trouble in the past, we expect this
update to solve your problems.  All of the I-Ds that have required manual
processing by the Secretariat over the past few months were used for testing,
and they were all processed properly.

This update integrates the Internet-Draft upload functionality with the
datatracker.  It improves I-D submission handling and security, and it fixes
database inconsistencies caused by the older implementation.  Yaco did this
work under a contract managed by the IAOC.  In addition, major improvements in
author extraction from I-D text was provided by Henrik.

If you encounter any problems with the upgraded Internet-Draft Submission Tool,
please write to ietf-action(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org to let us know.

Thanks to all of the people that worked to make this happen.
  Russ