Re: [Speechsc] Last Call: <draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-24.txt> (Media Resource Control Protocol Version 2 (MRCPv2)) to Proposed Standard

2011-04-19 09:32:09
Hello,

my small comment:

The BARGE-IN-OCCURRED method is in few places wrote as BARGE-IN-OCCURED
(note missing "R"). I wonder how this could go through all 24 MRCPv2
revisions....

Regards,
Slawek Testowy