Gen-art review of draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-03

2011-04-22 07:34:41
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

you may receive.

Document: draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-01.txt
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review Date: 22 April 2011
IETF LC End Date: 9 May 2011
IESG Telechat date: 12 May 2011

I suggested in the previous review that it might make life easier, particularly
if an appeal was ever entered, if the document didn't use the RFC 5226
Designated
Expert mechanism but defined the role separately.  This hasn't happened but the
distinction is now clearer.  To make it quite clear I would be inclined to add
'except as regards appeals against decisions of the Designated Expert
(see Section 5)' after [RFC5226] in the definition of TZ Coordinator in Section
2.

Otherwise there are a couple of editorial nits.

.
Nits/Editorial:
s3: s/policy policy/policy/ (repeated word)
s8, first para: s/filling/filling the role/ (maybe 'post')
s8, last para: s/TZ Coordinators/TZ Coordinator/
s10: s/Elwin/Elwyn/ (thanks for the ack!)