Re: Problems using the default ftp settings in NroffEdit for diff display

2011-05-25 11:43:38
Hi Martin,

Yes, you are right indeed (as always).

The original thought with the feature was to allowing me to create a
permanent diff that I could let other view just by posting it's URL query.
I then extended that solution to a temporary post to a free web host with
FTP access.

I have plans to do what you suggest, but I don't have time to do it atm.
It will be implemented before the summer is over I think.

/Stefan