Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap-09

2011-05-25 17:50:19

Thanks. I will take care of nits 2 & 3 in the next update. Will be ignoring nit
#1, as per Adrian's comment.

Nitin

On 5/24/11 1:11 AM, "Roni Even" <ron(_dot_)even(_dot_)tlv(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART,
please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may
receive.

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap-09
Reviewer: Roni Even
Review Date:2011-5-24
IETF LC End Date: 2011-5-30
IESG Telechat date:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

1.       Need to expand LDP when first mentioned.
2.       Section 3.3.1.1 "The multipath data sub-TLV includes information
multipath information" delete the first information.
3.       In section 3.3.1.2 "When the Downstream Detailed Mapping TLV in sent
in the echo response" should be is sent.