Problems with online booking for the Hotel Delta Quebec?

2011-06-01 17:00:48
Is anyone else having problems booking a room at the Hotel Delta Quebec (the second-listed IETF-81 hotel; the IETF-rate rooms at the Hilton Quebec (the first-listed hotel) appear to have already sold out)? Whenever I try, I get all the way to the "Complete Booking" phase, but then end up with an error page

        "Oops! Terribly Sorry
        We are currently experiencing difficulties."

Has anyone succeeded in booking a room at the Delta online, or do we need to resort to using telephony?

        Ross.