Re: [v6ops] Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic-04.txt> (Request to move Connection of IPv6 Domains via IPv4 Clouds (6to4) to Historic status) to Informational RFC

2011-06-09 11:26:12
    > From: Keith Moore <moore(_at_)network-heretics(_dot_)com>

    > Nor do I understand why, in an organization that is supposedly about
    > building consensus, there's such a demand for a divisive ... action.

Hey, that's been the IPv6 world since day 1. How many leading technical voices
in the community objected vociferoursly to the choice of IPv6 back in the day,
only to be blown off? (The large number of unhappy people have been, I reckon,
a factor in the slow progress of IPv6 since 1995 - although not the larges,
IMO.)

The more things change...

        Noel