Re: [BEHAVE] FW: Last Call: <draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-10.txt> (An FTP ALG for IPv6-to-IPv4 translation) to Proposed Standard

2011-06-30 10:27:54
[Please note that this message is going to many mailing lists, please trim as
appropriate when responding.]

I submitted a new version of the draft which addresses most, if not all
comments.

The most notable change, which I would like to ask previous reviewers to look
at again, is the handling of the AUTH command, which is now made much less
prominent as a way to make the ALG transparent (clients should use ALGS for
this) so text specifying interaction of multiple ALGs could be removed.

The draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-11

The diff with -10:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-11.txt