Re: [OAUTH-WG] Second Last Call: <draft-hammer-hostmeta-16.txt> (Web Host Metadata) to Proposed Standard -- feedback

2011-07-05 10:33:48
The OpenID Connect folks have been using Simple Web Discovery, which is
as I understand it a rough translation of XRD into JSON, with a couple
of simplifying changes. (Mike, want to throw your hat in on this one?)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-simple-web-discovery-00

 -- Justin