Call for opinion on impact of cashless economy on 'Security Consideration'

2011-07-12 22:22:50
Hi, Readers use information given in this message at thier own risk.
Author cannot be held responsible for damages/consequences caused.
Refer http://samirsrivastava.typepad.com. Search wipo.int for patents
by me. Work has potential to impact security consideration of IETF
docs.  Awarding a prize is in the sole discretion of awarding
organization.Yet nobel peace prize to US President not clear. He was
awarded it for diplomacy within a year after becoming President. I
sent slide set on cashless economy to khosla ventures in 2007. When I
posted on alt.security.terrorism on nov-28-10, president went on
surprise trip to Afganistan. I suspect it is used for someting else
also. Due to various reasons referred work is not able to draw
attention from media and governments. I request parties mentioned on
email to clarify doubts on public forum. I request IETEers to review
it. BTW outstanding work of nobel winners is well known in advance.
Due to unavoidable situations I cannot submit draft.  Regards  Samir
Srivastava