Re: [hybi] Last Call: <draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-10.txt> (The WebSocket protocol) to Proposed Standard

2011-07-21 16:47:48
I am strongly opposed to any MUST definition for any type of URL resolution.

I'm ok with inheriting / mimicking HTTP.    Since it is intended to live in
the same universe as HTTP, I'm ok with it sharing mechanisms / limitations.

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc(_at_)aliax(_dot_)net>