Re: [v6ops] Make 6to4 Experimental (was6to4v2 (as in ripv2)?)

2011-07-29 08:20:01
+1

IMHO, it does make a lot of sense.
(I made a similar comment before reading this one)-.

Regards,
RD

Le 27 juil. 2011 à 18:14, Noel Chiappa a écrit :

From: Philip Homburg <pch-v6ops(_at_)u-1(_dot_)phicoh(_dot_)com>

I think it would be quite weird to keep 6to4 at standards track just to
prevent some vendors from dropping 6to4 support.

There have been suggestions that it might be more appropriate to reclassify
it as Experimental, and I think that makes a lot of sense - as you correctly
(IMO) point out, due to its issues 6to4 is not really appropriate for
standards track (at least, in its current form).

      Noel