Re: A modest proposal for Friday meeting schedule

2011-07-31 10:48:29
I don't think I have seen a proposal like this before.  I really like it, as
there are a bunch of post-IETF stuff, some of which starts in the afternoon and
thus conflicts with the IETF. This fixes that problem, enables us to have the
same amount of meeting time, and potentially lets people get home a day early.