Re: [Ietf-krb-wg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-18.txt> (OTP Pre-authentication) to Proposed Standard

2011-08-15 18:55:22

Hi Sam,

No problem here. Seems sensible either way to me and a little
better with the new text if that's what the WG prefer. I'd say
make the change when processing any other IETF LC comments.

S.