Re: Gen-ART Review: Last Call <draft-ietf-p2psip-base-17.txt>

2011-08-15 19:56:46
Someone might want to point this out to the IESG then, as that has not been
my recent experience.  Not even for structures or definition of elements -
it was suggested that the use of the terms mandatory and optional (which I
thought was quite precise when defining data elements) needed to be reworded
using 2119 language.  Perhaps, I should have pushed back, but I did not
think it was worth the effort.

Mary.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 7:50 PM, Scott O. Bradner <sob(_at_)harvard(_dot_)edu>