Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping-09

2011-08-23 10:11:46
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping-09
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 2011-08-22
IESG Telechat date: 2011-08-25

version addresses the editorial comments from my previous review, except for
one that I understand from separate email will be dealt with as an RFC editor
note.

Major issues:

None

Minor issues: