RE: [Gen-art] Followup on Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-dime-ikev2-psk-diameter-08

2011-08-29 10:18:45
Ben, please see in-line.
Simon

[cid:image001.jpg@01CC6437.6A2E4D60]

SEMYON (SIMON) MIZIKOVSKY
600 Mountain Avenue
ALCATEL-LUCENT
DIRECTOR
WIRELESS SECURITY STANDARDS
600/700 Mountain Ave., Rm. 3C-506
Murray Hill, NJ 07974-0636 USA
T:  +1 908 582 0729
M: +1 732 239 7533
F:  +1 908 743 4361
Simon(_dot_)Mizikovsky(_at_)alcatel-lucent(_dot_)com<mailto:Simon(_dot_)Mizikovsky(_at_)alcatel-lucent(_dot_)com>

Note:  This message, and any attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s)
identified above.  The information contained in this message may be privileged,
confidential or proprietary, and its use or disclosure by other than intended
recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message in error, please delete it, and do not distribute or retain a copy of
it.