Re: Last Call: <draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-considerations-01.txt> (The Reasons for Selecting a Single Solution for MPLS-TP OAM) to Informational RFC

2011-09-29 10:12:07
Tom,

Please see in line below.

Regards,

Malcolm

Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau(_at_)lucidvision(_dot_)com>
Sent by: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
29/09/2011 07:48 AM

huubatwork(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
cc
The IESG <iesg-secretary(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>, ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org,
IETF-Announce
<ietf-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Subject