RE: Re: [mpls] unresolved technical concerns

2011-10-19 16:50:24
Alessandro,

Most of the comments I remember reading were of the form "we don't like MPLS
OAM because it has 'major unresolved technical concerns' and draft-bhh is *so*
much better".  I.e., they were neither constructive nor actionable.

Thanks,

John

-----Original Message-----
From: erminio(_dot_)ottone_69(_at_)libero(_dot_)it
[mailto:erminio(_dot_)ottone_69(_at_)libero(_dot_)it]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 1:50 PM
To: John E Drake; Luyuan Fang (lufang); Alexander Vainshtein;
D'Alessandro Alessandro Gerardo; Stewart Bryant (stbryant)
Cc: mpls(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: R: Re: [mpls] unresolved technical concerns

What about going into the mailing list and LS logs and read the
comments
provided by several service providers before asking for them being
repeated
again in a I-D that will fate share with the past comments (i.e.,
ignored)?

The comments have been already made. It is now the duty of the party
which has
so far ignored them to provide an answer.

It is also so easy to keep ingnoring drafts and technical comments and
request
people to continue to produce drafts