Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-eai-rfc5335bis-12

2011-10-20 10:18:44
But even if it is a typo, the text makes no sense. It says:

   Section 2.1.1 of [RFC5322] limits lines to 998 characters and
   recommends that the lines be restricted to only 78 characters.  This
   specification changes the former limit to 988 octets.

So, if the limit is still 998, then there is no change with respect the former limit.

/Miguel