RE: Adequate time to review all WG documents

2011-11-08 09:23:59
From: SM [sm(_at_)resistor(_dot_)net]

"Since it is important that working group members have adequate time
to review all documents", it would be good if relevant WG documents
are made available at least two weeks before the start of the WG
session.  Could the IESG "please do something" so that participants
have adequate time to review such documents?

The following WGs have not published any agenda yet:
[...]

Well, all of the *drafts* for these WGs have to be published by now,
as I-D submission has been cut off.  So you can review them.

I think you are concerned that there is no public notice of *which*
documents *need to be reviewed* for the session, so it is no help to
know that the document is available to read if you knew that you
needed to read it.

Dale