Clarification on EDU tram

2011-11-16 03:26:38
Hi, Russ,

I won't take plenary time to ask this, but ...

My memory from being on the EDU Team "for a while" was that the EDU Team itself was broader than just the list of people who did tutorials - looking at what additional training was required, etc.

Is that still true? It might be helpful for people to know as they consider their willingness to serve the community in this way.

Thanks,

Spencer, who hopes to help with EDU when he's not in IAB meetings on Sunday afternoons ;-)