Re: Clarification on EDU tram

2011-11-16 03:37:31

HI Spencer,

We are responsible for the tutorials, which includes deciding what new
tutorials are needed, and working with people in the community to deliver them.
 Not all of the people who _teach_ the tutorials are on the EDU Team, although
there is some overlap.

There as been discussion of the EDU Team doing some other things -- web
training, for instance.  With new membership/leadership, perhaps the EDU Team
will be able to take on some of those tasks, as well.

Margaret