Re: An Antitrust Policy for the IETF

2011-11-29 11:00:10

On Nov 28, 2011, at 2:06 PM, Russ Housley wrote:
I looked at the antitrust policies of other SDOs.  They state the things that
are prohibited from discussion at their meetings and on their mail lists.

Oh, I've been involved in some industry SDOs that had something like this...
Rules against discussing particular customers/deals, pricing, etc.  Right?   I
agree that we shouldn't discuss those things at the IETF.  I don't think I've
ever heard anyone discuss anything like that during an IETF meeting, but  I
wouldn't object to having a formal policy that made everyone aware of what we
should continue not discussing.  :-)

Margaret