Re: Last Call: <draft-gregorio-uritemplate-07.txt> (URI Template)

2011-12-02 18:47:58

On 01/12/2011, at 9:50 PM, t.petch wrote:

2.3
Is undefined formally defined?  This section suggests that 'undef' or 'null',
inter alia, may be used to undefine a variable while 3.2 uses 'null'.  I see
no
more formal definition of how to undefine a variable, as opposed to it having
value or having an empty value.

Based on previous feedback, we're making a forward reference to 3.2.1 to
clarify this.

1.2
worth pointing out that 'reserved' and 'unreserved' are formally defined in
1.5,
to stop people reaching for RFC3986.

If this is an issue, I'd actually prefer to place the notational conventions
section higher in the document. Thoughts?

The examples are rather complicated.  If I have a month to spare, I will work
my
way through them by which time, were I to find anything,
doubtless it would be erratum time and no longer LC time.
(How simple life was in the days of -00).

Thanks for the feedback,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/