Re: Last Call: <draft-gregorio-uritemplate-07.txt> (URI Template)

2011-12-03 06:42:37
----- Original Message -----
From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk(_at_)cloudmark(_dot_)com>
To: "IETF Discussion" <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 1:50 AM
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
t.petch
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 2:51 AM
To: Mark Nottingham
Cc: IETF Discussion
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-gregorio-uritemplate-07.txt> (URI Template)

The examples are rather complicated.  If I have a month to spare, I
will work my way through them by which time, were I to find anything,
doubtless it would be erratum time and no longer LC time.
(How simple life was in the days of -00).

Perhaps, but very valuable when testing my implementation of what this
specification contains.

If they are right:-).

I grew up at a time when, famously, all worked examples in school textbooks
contained errors, which we delighted in finding.  I occasionally do the same
with the manuals of leading manufacturers:-(

Tom Petch