Re: Consensus Call (Update): draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request

2011-12-08 16:15:39
    > From: =?utf-8?B?TcOlbnM=?= Nilsson <mansaxel(_at_)besserwisser(_dot_)org>

    > I have 1918 space at home, that is used at work. My VPN works.

Maybe we should allocate a chunk of space explicity for tunnel termination,
instead of using 1918 for that? I would think it could be re-used across
enterprises (but I'm probably not familiar enough with tunnels to see some
issue there), especially considering people are (re-)using 1918 space for that
now. Anyway, if that did work, it should kill a bunch of these problems.

        Noel