RE: Questions about draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point

2012-01-11 09:40:31
Hi Adrian,

I can confirm that the draft is requesting a code point for the version of
G.8113.1 that was forwarded to WTSA by SG 15, this is the same as the
draft that was determined in February 2011, I am not anticipating any
changes prior to the approval decision at WTSA.  None of the changes in
G.8113.1 that were anticipated in draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-01
were implemented,  I will post a new version
draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point to correctly reflect the content and
title on G.8113.1 and respond to the other questions later this week.

Regards,

Malcolm

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian(_at_)olddog(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>
09/01/2012 12:33 PM
Please respond to
<adrian(_at_)olddog(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>

<draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org>, "'Huub
helvoort'"
<huub(_dot_)van(_dot_)helvoort(_at_)huawei(_dot_)com>
cc
<mpls(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>, <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Subject
RE: Questions about draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point

Hi Huub and Malcolm,

I recognise that the intervening month between my original email and this
one
included an SG15 meeting, Christmas, and New Year, but I had hoped for a
response by now so that we could work out what to do with the document.

In the meantime, at least my question 4 has progressed. Can you confirm
that the
version of G.8113.1 for which a code point is requested is that which has
been
sent to WTSA by SG15 (i.e., that which was determined), and that there are
no
plans to make any updates or revisions to that document until after it has
been
approved.

Thanks,
Adrian