Re: Another last call for draft-weil

2012-02-14 12:51:46
the IAB advised ARIN that such assignments were in the purview of the IETF

Scott

Scott O Bradner
Senior Technology Consultant

Harvard University Information Technology
Innovation & Architecture
(P) +1 (617) 495 3864
29 Oxford St. Rm 407
Cambridge, MA 02138

On Feb 14, 2012, at 1:49 PM, David Conrad wrote:

I'm curious:  how is the IETF stopping ARIN from allocating the space?

Thanks,
-drc