Re: A nuance of interoperability reports

2012-02-22 09:49:56
i think what richard was trying to hint is that the same tool can be
used for both good and bad.  and we can't predict that, just because
it has been used for bad yesteday, it will not be used for good in
the rosy future.

Yes, but the same argument can be made about unused features.  Just
because a feature wasn't used so far, we can't predict the future.  It
may be useful.

If there's not non-abusive deployment, then it seems reasonable to
treat that as non-deployment of the feature.

i thought that an interop report is about what has been implemented, not
what has been used.

randy