Re: [PWE3] FW: Last Call: <draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-03.txt> (Allocation of an Associated Channel Code Point for Use by ITU-T Ethernet based OAM) to Informational RFC

2012-02-27 08:59:14
PWE3 WG

Please see the note further down the thread requesting that
any discussion take place on ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

Stewart