RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-08.txt> (SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse Report Format) to Proposed Standard

2012-03-02 12:44:08
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Scott Kitterman
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 7:23 AM
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-08.txt> (SPF
Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse Report Format) to
Proposed Standard

Based on that, I think that the sentence in paragraph 6 could be lost
without losing anything important, so I think it should stay as it is.

Yes, I suggest that the sentence that comprises Section 6 proper can be
dropped.  The text currently in 6.1 can be moved up to 6, and the current 6.1
thus removed.

It might be worth someone looking at draft-ietf-marf-authfailure-report-10
again to see if that's really appropriate.

I'll take a second look.

-MSK, MARF co-chair