Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-08.txt> (SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse Report Format) to Proposed Standard

2012-03-02 18:54:49
On Friday, March 02, 2012 06:43:32 PM Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Scott Kitterman Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 7:23 AM
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-08.txt> (SPF
Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse Report Format) to
Proposed Standard

Based on that, I think that the sentence in paragraph 6 could be lost
without losing anything important, so I think it should stay as it is.

Yes, I suggest that the sentence that comprises Section 6 proper can be
dropped.  The text currently in 6.1 can be moved up to 6, and the current
6.1 thus removed.

Done in my local copy.

It might be worth someone looking at
draft-ietf-marf-authfailure-report-10 again to see if that's really
appropriate.

I'll take a second look.

Thanks.

Scott K