Re: Add a link to the HTML version in i-d-announce mails ?

2012-03-06 09:11:37
With a link like https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-name/ (e.g.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-websec-extended-origin/ ),
I will most often then click again on the html top right link. But I'm
fine with it too.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Russ Housley <housley(_at_)vigilsec(_dot_)com>