Re: GenART last call review of draft-ietf-behave-nat64-learn-analysis-03

2012-03-14 07:50:06
Roni,

Thanks for the review. We'll take care of the editorials.

- Jouni

On Mar 13, 2012, at 1:24 PM, Roni Even wrote:

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART,
please see the FAQ at

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may
receive.

Document: draft-ietf-behave-nat64-learn-analysis-03
Reviewer: Roni Even
Review Date:2012–3–13
IETF LC End Date: 2012–3–22
IESG Telechat date:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

Section 5.1.1 third paragraph change to  “provided by some”