Re: IETF.Fact.Check IETF Participants that were also at ICANN Costa Rica Meeting ?

2012-03-30 02:10:33
I guess this is due to the way IETF Secretariat filter and the possibility
of some one to use a new email each time they want ...

Regards,
Jordi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: "George, Wes" <wesley(_dot_)george(_at_)twcable(_dot_)com>
Responder a: <wesley(_dot_)george(_at_)twcable(_dot_)com>
Fecha: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 01:44:25 -0400
Para: Yoav Nir <ynir(_at_)checkpoint(_dot_)com>, Eric Burger
<eburger-l(_at_)standardstrack(_dot_)com>
CC: IETF list <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: RE: IETF.Fact.Check IETF Participants that were also at ICANN
Costa Rica Meeting ?

Which is why I'm wondering why it took us that long to punt him? Our
rules shouldn't treat people like this as a first-time poster if it's the
same nonsense that got them banned before, but from a new email address.

Mr. Fleming had stopped trolling lists for the last 6-9 months, but prior
to that he was hitting every list he could find plus Twitter (hashtag
spamming), and it appears that it's about to start again, so I'd ask that
the admins be a bit more aggressive in this regard.

Thanks
Wes George