Re: IETF attendees reengineer their hotel's Wi-Fi network

2012-03-30 03:13:01

"Wes" == Wes George <George> writes:
    Wes> I had recommended separately on the attendees list that perhaps
    Wes> Chelliot and his merry band of "supernerds" need to write an
    Wes> informational or BCP draft, accompanied by a round of *NOG
    Wes> presentations to share the wealth, as documentation in this
    Wes> area appears a bit sparse -- I've been to plenty of other
    Wes> conferences where the wireless network melted down in the
    Wes> hotel, conference itself or both. In response, Joel Jaeggli
    Wes> pointed to a NANOG presentation that is so old that it's still

It's a lot of work for someone who isn't getting paid for it.

I'd like to see some hotel chains commission this.

] mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.