Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-codec-opus-12.txt> (Definition of the Opus Audio Codec) to Proposed Standard

2012-05-01 11:11:58
For what it's worth, I support authors' (and this is actually one of the
few times I mean that rather than editors) right to make such a grant. I
believe the community is significantly better served by having
additional grants in the RFC, and strongly support us permitting them. I
believe our current policy allows them; if the community consensus is
that is not the case I support changes to the policy up to an
appropriate BCP to permit this.